- Minimum order of $20.00 required.
- Orders are available for local pick-up or shipping via USPS.
- Shipping charges are based on delivery to bordering states (VA, DE, PA, NJ). Orders shipping to other states must pay actual shipping charges.
- PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, money orders, cashier checks or personal checks accepted. (Items will ship once personal check clears; usually within 3 business days.) To order with your credit card, go to Checkout/Pay without a PayPal Account (PayPal guest checkout) and enter your credit card information.
- Refunds given in the event of merchandise defect only.
5' Wire Dip Net w/ Wood Handle (Item #100)
Only weighs 1 3/4 lbs. The hoop is made out of 1/2" diameter extruded aluminum and is perfect for crabbers who like to keep their net in the water as they dip. The attached net is Item #107 and is 15" dia x 12" D and attached to rim using 1" hog rings on a 4' L wood handle. The perfect net for kids and older dippers. Ships in 2 pcs; just remove 2 screws, slide the hoop ends into the handle and replace the screws.
3/8" - 5 lbs
Approx 5,000 pcs
1/2" - 5 lbs
Approx 4,000 pcs
3/4" - 5 lbs
Approx 3,200 pcs
Commercial Grade Culling Gloves (Item #118)
Flexible, no cut. One size fits all.
1 pair: $16.00
2 pairs: $20.00
6 pairs: $50.00
12 pairs: $90.00
If your snood line is not laying on the bottom, you're not going to be catching any crabs. So make sure that your line is always on the bottom by adding a 12"L chain in the middle of the snood line. Each center chain includes 12" length of SS chain and 2 brass snaps.
1/4" Stainless Steel Chain, 4' Long (Item #129)