- Minimum order of $20.00 required.
- Orders are available for local pick-up or shipping via USPS.
- Shipping charges are based on delivery to bordering states (VA, DE, PA, NJ). Orders shipping to other states must pay actual shipping charges.
- PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, money orders, cashier checks or personal checks accepted. (Items will ship once personal check clears; usually within 3 business days.) To order with your credit card, go to Checkout/Pay without a PayPal Account (PayPal guest checkout) and enter your credit card information.
- Refunds given in the event of merchandise defect only.
5' Wire Dip Net w/ Wood Handle (Item #100)
Only weighs 1 3/4 lbs. The hoop is made out of 1/2" diameter extruded aluminum and is perfect for crabbers who like to keep their net in the water as they dip. The attached net is Item #107 and is 15" dia x 12" D and attached to rim using 1" hog rings on a 4' L wood handle. The perfect net for kids and older dippers. Ships in 2 pcs; just remove 2 screws, slide the hoop ends into the handle and replace the screws.
6' Wire Dip Net w/ Fiberglass Handle (Item #101) - NEW AND IMPROVED (with thicker (stronger) extruded rim)
The handle is retractable (contracted overall length is 6' and extended length is 7'4"). The hoop is made out of 1/2" diameter extruded aluminum and is perfect for crabbers who like to keep their net in the water as they dip. The attached net is custom made by Captain Bruce and is 15"W x 15"L x 12"D and made with 18 gauge galvanized salt water grade wire, made in the USA. Total overall pick up length is 7'4" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. The net ships in 2 pcs. The perfect net for commercial and serious crabbers. To assemble,Remove the end cap from fiberglass handle and slide the handle into the net head until the pin to lock into place and put the end cap back on the tip of the fiberglass handle.
3/8" - 5 lbs
Approx 5,000 pcs
1/2" - 5 lbs
Approx 4,000 pcs
3/4" - 5 lbs
Approx 3,200 pcs
Commercial Grade Culling Gloves (Item #118)
Flexible, no cut. One size fits all.
1 pair: $16.00
2 pairs: $20.00
If your snood line is not laying on the bottom, you're not going to be catching any crabs. So make sure that your line is always on the bottom by adding a 12"L chain in the middle of the snood line. Each center chain includes 12" length of Galvanized chain and 2 brass snaps.
Hot Dipped Galvanized Marine Grade Steel Chain, 4 Foot Long, (Item #129)